Our service level agreement (SLA) explains the standard level of service customers can come to expect from V8Media for our Support customers and our Hosting customers.
V8Media’s SLA covers both critical enquiries and non-critical enquiries. Please see the definition of each of these below to ascertain which category an issue falls under.
Critical & Non-Critical Enquiries
Critical enquiries are of a higher priority than non-critical enquiries and cover issues such as an unresponsive website, a server being down or a loss of emails.
Non-critical enquiries cover any other issues that a client raises that does not fall under the critical label. These will be scheduled in with based on order of priority.
Please see our service availability for critical and non-critical issues below:
- Telephone support: 9 AM – 4.30 PM (Monday – Friday)
- Email support: 9 AM – 4.30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Response Times for Support Customers
These are the response times for V8Media customers who have a support agreement in place:
- We aim to respond to critical issues within 2 working hours and investigate these issues within 4 working hours.
- Please note any critical support enquiries requested outside of working hours, will be responded to within 2 hours of the next working day.
- All non-critical issues will be scheduled in at the beginning of the working week. However for our marketing & support customers V8Media will aim to complete any non-critical issues within the same working week or at the start of the following week at the latest.