The cloud bridges the gap between smaller businesses and PLM
PLM provides centrality for product data for a business, ensuring people have access to the right data and at the right time, allowing for rapid and strategic decision making.
Traditionally associated with large businesses, the cloud allows the benefits of PLM to be shared with startups and small businesses, with a lower cost and more flexibility. Due to PLM becoming more accessible, affordable and capable it can now help ensure smaller businesses and starts up have the processes in place to support rapid growth when they need it.
The benefits of Cloud-based PLM over on-site include:
- Lower ongoing associated costs
- Reduces overheads
- Subscription models available
- Fast implementation & response to market changes
- No ongoing maintenance of servers or hardware purchases required
- Always accessible
- Flexible and scalable platform
- Removes informal processes such as Excel & email.
- Faster path to ROI
If you'd like to find out more about PLM and our PLM services, get in touch.