Last month we were involved in organising and promoting an incredible amount of events in Hereford, including our Social Media Marketing Taster in conjunction with Riverside Training.
The evening involved a selection of people from across the County joining together at Saxtys, Hereford.
Our Managing Director Claire Wozencroft led the talk, sharing her knowledge and experience with social media through a host of platforms; from Facebook and Twitter to the lesser known Pinterest and LinkedIn.
With a range of interests and varying levels of ability to cater for, the talk gave a taste of the social media skills and strategies to be covered in our Social Media for Business course.
The two day training course will run in the New Year with the aim to equip local businesses with the expertise necessary to promote themselves effectively using social media.
It will include:
- training for all relevant social media platforms
- help in creating a personalised business strategy for each platform
- support for content creation
- the importance of blogging
- tracking & management
- Keep an eye out here and on our social media for course dates and to book your place…